- The Hagley Census 2020 is finally here.
- Closing date is 17 February 2020 for you to respond.
- Click here to take you to the Census page – thank you for taking the time to complete the Census.
- We have met with Worcestershire County Council at the end of October to discuss traffic and transport issues – see the summary here on the news page
- Update on car parking at Hagley Station – charges will be introduced from 18 August – £3 per day or £1.12 per day if you are a car park season ticket holder. Article in the Worcester News can be found here.
- Hagley “Census” update – the Hagley Neighbourhood Plan team met last night (15 August 2019) to firm up the questions that will be included in the questionnaire that we’re sending out to all Hagley residents in the Autumn to help inform the Neighbourhood Plan.
- Worcestershire County Council is currently consulting residents on the Passenger Transport Strategy to request your views on the usage and value of local transport services. Full details can be found here.
- We are aware that there is a plan to charge for car parking at Hagley railway station….more news when we have it
- The Hagley Census is coming in the Autumn – every household in the village’s chance to contribute to the Neighbourhood Plan
- Hagley had 2,504 dwellings (National Census, 2011) and is predicted to have around 3,000 dwellings by 2030.
- Hagley’s high street has only 2 vacant retail premises (the old Lloyds bank and the jewellers)
Return to the home page by clicking here